jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Akash Pancholi <akash_panch...@optovue.com>
Subject Re: SSL setup issue
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:40:45 GMT
Thanks for the replies.

The webstie needs a certificate, I could access it all right manually in IE,
and execute the plan using BadBoy. The test plan was recorded with BadBoy,
and exported to Jmeter.

I tried without certificate first, but got the same error. Protocol is HTTPS
and port 443. I simplified the test plan to only one request, but still got
the same error.

The website can be accessed only in IE, does that matter?