jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pass in parameters via the URL in the path
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 19:53:43 GMT
Hi
it should work. Did you put a debug sampler + view results tree listener and
check the value of the ID variable? Possibly you havent extracted this out
correctly.
you can find messages in the mail archives that deal with this or look at
http://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2010/08/jmeter-with-spring-webflow.htmlfor
an example

regards
deepak