jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: File Upload Problem
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 14:09:09 GMT
Hi,

please don't randomly respond to unrelated messages to open a new thread
on the list. Instead, write a pristine mail to
jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org.

On 12/20/2010 02:51 PM, Bhattacharya, Sudip wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are facing a problem with JMeter while uploading files. Server is WebLogic 8.1.
> On comparing the POST data between the browser and JMeter, we found that this line is
coming extra in JMeter request **Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit**, and is not ther in the
browser request.

> I am not finding any way to turn it off from the JMeter request. Anybody has any idea
how to handle this?

Have you tried setting the "Content encoding" option in the HTTP Request
Sampler to a value that differs from 8bit?

It does not appear readily possible to make Jmeter omit that particular
header. Maybe you can work around this somehow by feeding the multipart
to Jmeter in one single file? But then, you'd have to force Jmeter to
fake a Content-Type header for the main request...

HTH,
Felix