jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: https request problem
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:38:20 GMT
On 12/10/2010 10:26 AM, tirrydi wrote:

> Thanks!
> Indeed, Using firebug to check the GET request in my browser, there is no
> content-type header sent by the server. How can I configure this in JMeter?

This is nothing you configure in Jmeter. The server is more or less
broken, so you may be out of luck.

If you must fix this on your own, here's what I'd do (but I've been
known to spawn tech horrors):

Install nginx on your local box and configure it as a reverse proxy for
the server in question.
It should allow enough tinkering to insert the missing header where needed.

Then see to it that requests from Jmeter are directed to the proxy
instead of the target server. You're done.

If nginx cannot insert the header, Apache possibly can, I never tried
something like that.

Be sure to have Jmeter use HTTP and not HTTPS, the encryption should be
handled by the proxy. Otherwise you cannot alter the headers.

Maybe someone will speak up with a simpler solution.

Cheers,
Felix