jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Rajachar <suresh_rajac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems in handling the AJAX request
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:01:40 GMT
It can be issue with the correlation
Try correlating 'StayID' returned by the server.

Regards,
-Suresh

On 21-Dec-2010, at 11:29, sbhosale <sandeep.bhosale@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I am having problems in handling the ajax request on the page. My
application is having one feature like create case which gets open on the
same page with some fields and once I fills the form and saves it. It gets
saved without refreshing a page. So when i recorded this flow i got the
requests with the parameters. Now when I am rerunning it the cases are not
getting created but the listeners are showing the proper data in the
responce time.

Can anybody help me how to handle such type of requests.

Thank You,

Regards,
Sandeep