jmeter-user mailing list archives

From tirrydi <diederik.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject https request problem
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 16:58:02 GMT

Hi,

I have a known problem getting a blank response on a HTTPS request. When
copying the GET request in my browser, I receive a perfect XML answer.
However, JMETER gives me a blank response. There are no errors in the JMETER
log. I've read the forum and tried to switch to a previous JAVA version 1.5,
but this doesn't help.

I use windows and jmeter version 2.4.
I also tried to change the https SSL property in JMETER.properties to force
Jmeter to use SSL. No effect.

To my knowledge the server doesn't require certificates. Normal login via
the browser is sufficient.

Any idea,

Thanks in advance.