jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Anupindi, Satish" <Satish_Anupindi...@cable.comcast.com>
Subject Re: BeanShell Listener results
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:35:29 GMT

OK. With the below settings in the property file, I get a file called
"Results_UDB" in the configured folder, but the file is empty. That is,
None of the print statements that I see in the stdout (command window) are
in this file. Any suggstions?

log_level.org.apache.jmeter.visualizers=DEBUG
log_file.org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.BeanShellListener=/Users/sanupi000/R
esults_UDB

Thanks,
Satish