jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Anupindi, Satish" <Satish_Anupindi...@cable.comcast.com>
Subject Re: BeanShell Listener results
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 14:50:17 GMT

Hi,
I'm sorry - I just don't get it in the link you provided. I'd like to
configure an output file\log file only for the BeanShell Listener. Looks
like we could configure a separate log file for different classes - but I
cannot see a class for the Listeners..  . Am I even in the right place?

Thanks,
Satish