jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Somagani, Seeta X" <Seeta.X.Somag...@questdiagnostics.com>
Subject Applet requests
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 13:56:06 GMT
Hi all,

Our application is primarily an applet loaded by JavaScript. I'm trying
to load test our app using JMeter by first recording the traffic using
the JMeter proxy. I find that the JMeter proxy captures the initial
requests for the JSPs and the .js files. I, however, do not see any
requests that are made by the applet. The proxy seems to totally ignore
the requests for .class files, image files and other multi-part requests
made by the applet. Any ideas about what the problem could be?

Thanks,
Seeta

P.S. I tried using FireBug and BadBoy and they don't capture the
requests as well, but that was kind of expected of those tools.

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Further, any medical information herein is
confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized
persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential
medical information. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any
attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any
attachment, is prohibited.