jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applet requests
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:13:44 GMT
On 9 November 2010 15:07, Deepak Shetty <shettyd@gmail.com> wrote:
> In windows control panel --> java --> network settings.

If that applies to all Java programs, then won't that affect JMeter too?
In which case it may end up proxying back to itself which would be
rather messy...

> However the default should be use the browsers settings...

That should work better.

If it still does not seem to work, then use a protocol analyser such
as Wireshark to find out where the requests are going.