jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Ghimus <ghi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Different string for each Loop
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 18:16:16 GMT
I have uploaded all necessary files to
http://ghimus.ro/jmeter-issue-1/

My jar and all its dependencies are in extlibs.zip; unpack in
"jakarta-jmeter-2.4/lib/ext/". My class needs GWT libs, which I have
included, but they hurt JMeter on my machine. I needed to increase
PermGen to 164MB for it to run with the GWT libs.

My sampler will fail (connection refused), but it will report its
'query' parameter in ResponseMessage. There's also the stock Java
Sampler JavaTest for a side-by-side comparison.