jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loop Count vs Number of Threads
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:47:41 GMT
> The first scenario has a loop count of 10, wouldn't that also load 100
No . The number of threads in the threadgroup is the maximum number of
connections the server will see at any point. The loop simply iterates but
at any given time not more than 10 requests will be made in parallel.

>there are instances where a thread used usernameA, PasswordA, but used
DataC
Can you print out using a debug sampler + view results tree? Im assuming you
are using a CSV data set config

regards
deepak