jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuring JVM_ARGS on linux
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:26:48 GMT
Hi
Also to add usually thread related problems on linux fall into two
categories (that i know off)
a. Since every socket counts as an open file descriptor , the total number
of allowed open file descriptors should be set to a high enough value.
b. The stack space per process should be increased (using ulimit or
something like that)

Again I dont know enough of unix to tell you what the commands actually but
these are the problems you usually run into when configuring threading for a
java app so you might read up on the two things above.

regards
deepak