jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuring JVM_ARGS on linux
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:52:21 GMT
Thats funny - the parameters you see should impact garbage collection (on
Sun JVM) .
What JVM are you running (inclusive of version) - XX parameters may not be
supported on all versions / OS/ and are subject to change (and valid only
for SUN) - check the documents

However they should have no impact on the number of threads you can spawn
(unless you are getting an Out of memory) - though yes they can have an
impact on performance.

When you say cant start what errors do you get? Its possible you are seeing
some other issue on Linux

regards
deeoak