jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with cookies / cookiemanager
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:59:37 GMT
On 9 November 2010 09:28, AlexAitch <alex.hamilton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some additional information:
>
> I have looked at using a Regex extractor, rather than the cookie manager.
> Here is a sample of my response header:
>
> Response headers:
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Cache-Control: private
> Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 09:16:24 GMT
>

> So I added a Regex extractor as a child of an initial load http request:
>
> Ref Name: Set-Cookie
> reg Expression: +

That's not valid. You would need:

REL Set-Cookie: (.+)

> Template: $0$

Template: $1$

> Match No.: 1
>
> And with the subsequent requests, I added http header managers as childs
> with the value: JUSERCOOKIE=${Set-Cookie}

That looks OK. You can check the results in the Tree View Listener.

> I am guessing this is slightly wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance

However, it would be a lot better to establish why the Cookie Manager
is not working for you.

You can enable debug logging by selecting the CM and then the menu
items Help/Debug.