jmeter-user mailing list archives

From J.E.C.Brisland <j.e.c.brisl...@open.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Multipule Global CSV Data Sets
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:16:35 GMT
Hi Guys,

OK lets try and actualy type text that makes sense this time!

What I want is several CSV's defined globally, then I want to be able to define which CSV
to use on each thread.

Take these 2 CSV's for example

CSV1
user1,pass1
user2,pass2
user3,pass3
user4,pass4

CSV2
user5,pass5
user6,pass6
user7,pass7
user8,pass8

And the following thread groups

Thread Group 1 (Use csv1)
Thread Group 2 (Use csv1)
Thread Group 3 (Use csv2)

Each thread group loops three times, and has 3 threads, and the CSV's are told to recycle
on EOF.

These are the results I want to achieve

- Loop 1 -
# Thread 1 #