jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Kapil" <kapil.j...@logica.com>
Subject Help Please
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:00:21 GMT
Hi All,

I have developed a jmeter script which is working fine and I have also
defined all the transaction which I want to monitor in each 15 minute
frequency. These transaction will be used to measure the system response
time against the agreed SLAs.

Can you all please suggest me how I need to define my scenario so that
it will run in each 15 minute frequency 24 hours and 7 days a week????

Please advice.

Regards
KAPIL

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer
comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken
Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen. /  Por
favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

and inform the sender. Thank you.