jmeter-user mailing list archives

From cal0y <carlo.mene...@orangeandbronze.com>
Subject Re: Loop Count vs Number of Threads
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:40:01 GMT

The first scenario has a loop count of 10, wouldn't that also load 100
threads to the server?

Anyway, my real problem is this:

I use a csv file for the test plan with a format like this:
   usernameA,PasswordA,DataA
   usernameB,PasswordB,DataB
   usernameC,PasswordB,DataC
   .
   .
   usernameJ,PasswordJ,DataC

When i use the 1st scenario where i loop the test plan, there are instances
where a thread used usernameA, PasswordA, but used DataC. I don't seem to
have this problem when i just increase the number of threads and increase
the ramp up time.

Is there something wrong about the way i used the csv file?

Thanks