jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Darren.Spros...@jhc.co.uk
Subject RE: recording issues jmeter
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 15:12:54 GMT
What browser are you using for this testing???

London office • Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London SE1 2QG • Telephone:
+44 (0)20 7367 6500 • Fax: +44 (0)20 7367 6501
JHC

Darren Sproston
Front Office Lead Delivery Tester
Email: darren.sproston@jhc.co.uk
Web: www.jhc.co.uk

London office • Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London SE1 2QG • Telephone:
+44 (0)20 7367 6500 • Fax: +44 (0)20 7367 6501

From:   bharatraj viswamani <viswamani@msn.com>
To:     <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Date:   08/10/2010 16:10
Subject:        RE: recording issues jmeter

Darren,

I did the following settings, still it does not display the page.

I tried with port 8088, 9090 on jakarta.apache.org, it says error
connecting
I tried port 80, it throws a 404

The
Thanks
Bharatraj

To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
From: Darren.Sproston@jhc.co.uk
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:52:16 +0100

Hi, you need to include the HTTP Proxy
server as below:

In your browser change the lan settings
to your local machine then try and navigate to the home page, this
shouldnt
work.  Turn on the proxy server and then try again, the home page
is displayed and JMeter includes the recordings.

Thanks

From:
 bharatraj viswamani
<viswamani@msn.com>