jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Darren.Spros...@jhc.co.uk
Subject Re: recording issues jmeter
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 14:52:16 GMT
Hi, you need to include the HTTP Proxy server as below:

In your browser change the lan settings to your local machine then try and
navigate to the home page, this shouldnt work.  Turn on the proxy server
and then try again, the home page is displayed and JMeter includes the
recordings.

Thanks

From:   bharatraj viswamani <viswamani@msn.com>
To:     <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Date:   08/10/2010 15:34
Subject:        recording issues jmeter

Hi,

I followed the tutorial on jmeter website to record tests and tried to
record the events on jmeter. I do not see any events recorded. Please let
me know the logs to look at to see what is causing the blocking to record
the events on jmeter

Thanks
Bharatraj

JHC are proud authors of Figaro
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system.
This message has been scanned for all known viruses. However, recipients are advised to apply
their own antivirus detection measures to this message and any attachments upon receipt.

JHC Plc is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 2243258.
Registered office:Temple Point, 1 Temple Row, Birmingham, B2 5LG, England.