jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Evandro Grezeli <grezeli.evan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gausian Random Timer - Incremental problem when recording first assert
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 02:10:37 GMT
Yes, im saying that the generated test plan contais a large think time only
in the first sampler.

I dunno, but if open jmeter and leave it opened for a time, at a proxy +
gausian timer and start to record, the first assert recorded get's a huge
TT.

Tomorrow i'll try to simulate the bug scenario. As soon i do it will send
more details!

[]'s