jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recording issues jmeter
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 15:28:19 GMT
Can you please state precisely what you did and what problems you faced
a. You set some values in the JMeter proxy(like port number and where it
should record the test) and then clicked start
b. You then configured IE to use the JMeter proxy by specifing the IP
address of the Jmeter proxy and the port number that you specified while
configuring the proxy.
c. You then typed jakarta.apache.org in your browser
d. Did you get to see the site (and nothing was recorded)?
OR
d) Did you get to see an error here
e) To access the internet from your machine , you dont need any proxy?.
regards
deepak