jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to capture de-queued message from apache active mq using JMS Subscriber
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2010 00:36:00 GMT
On 29 October 2010 14:35, Gunjan Garge <gunjan_garge@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am unable to capture de-queued messages which JMS Subscriber de-queues from Active
MQ. Active MQ web interface shows that 1 message has been de-queued but I am unable to confirm
it from Jmeter. The "listener" I am using is "View Results Tree".

What do you mean by "confirm"?

> Little background, I have an application (say, app 1) which queues a request in Active
MQ. Another application (say, app 2) which has subscribed to that topic de-queues it. Now,
I want to validate that app 1 has queued correct request with correct content. The only way
I could think is to capture it in JMS Subscriber.

If app 2 has already dequeued the request, another application cannot
dequeue as well, surely?

> I have used Jmeter earlier to send SOAP requests and the same listener would work perfect
showing complete received response from the application.

> Is there some problem in JMS sampler or am I using incorrect methods?

Cannot tell.

> I hope I was clear in mentioning my case.
>
> Please let me know in case of any confusion.

It would be helpful to know the version of JMeter, ActiveMQ, and the
type of JMS sampler(s) used.

Any error messages or responses that JMeter shows.

> Regards,
> Gunjan
>

> DISCLAIMER
of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication