jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Evandro Grezeli <grezeli.evan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems uploading a file in 2.4 version?
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:59:52 GMT
Another Clue:

Checking the http header of the request with a sniffer, there's a difference
on the encoding:

Sniffer header:

-----------------------------7da26420204a0

(the file info all showed here)

-----------------------------7da26420204a0

-----------------------------7da26420204a0--

The save button it's pressed to upload the file

JMeter Header execution:

POST data:
-----------------------------7d159c1302d0y0

<actual file content, not shown here>
-----------------------------7d159c1302d0y0--

My question is:

- There's a way to change de transfer-enconding? The next step in the
application it's to intercept the file and check it in a Servlet, to finally
show to the user if the file was processed sucessfuly. I guess the binary
enconding it's the problem, or perhaps not.

I saw other threads with same kind of problem, but none of them had a
significant conclusion. Can anyony give me a clue?

Thanks in advance!

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Evandro Grezeli <grezeli.evandro@gmail.com

--
Atenciosamente