jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gausian Random Timer - Incremental problem when recording first assert
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 01:29:36 GMT
On 7 October 2010 15:51, Evandro Grezeli <grezeli.evandro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Using jmeter new version (2.4) to record a script, i usually set the gausian
> random timer as child of my http proxy to record the TT of the user.
>
> When i playback the recorded script, always the first gausian random timer
> it have an absurd think time (example: 371754 ) and for absolutely sure it
> isn't this time the first step.
>
> Does anyone have catch this bug yet? It's necessary to register it in the
> apache bugzilla?

Not sure what problem you are reporting.

Are you saying that the generated test plan contains a Gaussian Timer
with a large think time for the first sample only?
Or are you saying that the generated timer has the correct values, but
actually takes longer to run than you expect?

I just tried a test, and neither happened for me.
- the test plan was created with a Gaussian timer added as a child to
each main sample; the settings being copied from the proxy child
timer, and
- the timer operated normally when running the test.