jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing data in HTTP Request node
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 20:59:19 GMT
>The main thing is that it is working correctly for 200 or less user
threads.
which is why it probably is some memory issue or sockets or the application
under test is giving you some errors

>it is mainly used for diagnostics to make sure the script is working
correctly.
Sure but the problem is that your error is only manifesting itself under
load right?. You could configure JMeter to write out variables to the
response jtl which can let you inspect them without the memory overhead.

JMeter can certainly go over 200 threads. Just to be certain you checked
bin/jmeter.log and you are running a single JMeter instance?

regards
deepak