jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response code 302 - Moved Temporarily
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:44:11 GMT
hi
are you asking me - there really isnt enough information to say I can only
guess?
When you say most of the users are ok , you are using distinct
userid's/password?  have you manually tried verifying those users? it looks
like some SSO is failing which might be because they are genuine errors or
because your application cant actually deal with concurrent load (Im
assuming you have verified that your script is working for some users as
mentioned).
The other thing to verify is if you have more number of threads than you
have distinct users (perhaps your auth system kicks off a user if there is
more than one login with the same username) .
And lastly you might take a look at your application server logs to see if
you can find out where the problem lies..

regards
deepak