jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ondrej Ivanič <ondrej.iva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC sampler very slow
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 04:38:10 GMT
Hi,

I do not care about network perforce in this test because I want to
test database server as is. Using JDBC sampler I can't fetch more than
100 rows. I think i'll just write simple PHP script which executes all
that queries using 'ab' (Apache HTTP server benchmarking tool) and
OpenOffice to get some reliable results and fancy charts :)

--
Ondrej Ivanic
(ondrej.ivanic@gmail.com)