jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gunjan Garge <gunjan_ga...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Unable to capture de-queued message from apache active mq using JMS Subscriber
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:35:39 GMT
Hi All,

I am unable to capture de-queued messages which JMS Subscriber de-queues from Active MQ. Active
MQ web interface shows that 1 message has been de-queued but I am unable to confirm it from
Jmeter. The "listener" I am using is "View Results Tree".

Little background, I have an application (say, app 1) which queues a request in Active MQ.
Another application (say, app 2) which has subscribed to that topic de-queues it. Now, I want
to validate that app 1 has queued correct request with correct content. The only way I could
think is to capture it in JMS Subscriber.

I have used Jmeter earlier to send SOAP requests and the same listener would work perfect
showing complete received response from the application.

Is there some problem in JMS sampler or am I using incorrect methods?

I hope I was clear in mentioning my case.

Please let me know in case of any confusion.

Regards,
Gunjan

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.