jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Singireddy, Radhika" <radhika.singire...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: FW: Recording problem
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 04:52:43 GMT
Hi,

I have tried to check the requests using http fox and found that there is an NTLM authentication
and manually added the field through HTTP Header manager and created a http request sampler.
When I am running this in jmeter its throwing 401(Unauthorized error). Since the field is
also dynamic value I am unable to simulate such request. Can this be handled by jmeter? Any
clues.

Regards
Radhika

From: radhika reddy [radhikareddy999@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:06 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: FW: Recording problem

Hi I have used both firefox and IE and could find the same problem. When I
tried with firefox it complained saying that "Untrusted certificate" and i
was unable to add the certificate.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Felix Frank <ff@mpexnet.de> wrote:

> If you are still having certificate issues, you may need to resolve
> those first.
>
> Basically, for each domain that receives requests during recording, your
> browser needs a security exception. That's because Jmeter presents its
> own certificate to the browser while running the proxy.
>
> Once you are certain that the certificates are not a problem, you will
> need to find out where that error is coming from. I suspect that your
> browser is telling you about a problem but will not elaborate further.
>
> Watch your web server log during a working log-on (no Jmeter recording
> being done) and during the error. Note whether some requests is missing
> during the latter.
>
> What browser are you using? Is it feasible to try a different one?
>
> HTH,
> Felix
>
> On 10/05/2010 01:59 PM, Singireddy, Radhika wrote:
> > When I hit the application url manually its displaying that "There is a
> problem with this websites security certificate". Same is the case when I
> tried recording with Jmeter.
> > But When I enter the credentials username and password in the popup it is
> directing to a page "The page cannot be displayed". There is no network
> error or http error code displayed as such.

Your friend.........Radhika!

of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message