jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Singireddy, Radhika" <radhika.singire...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: FW: Recording problem
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 11:59:49 GMT
When I hit the application url manually its displaying that "There is a problem with this websites
security certificate". Same is the case when I tried recording with Jmeter.
But When I enter the credentials username and password in the popup it is directing to a page
"The page cannot be displayed". There is no network error or http error code displayed as
such.
From: Felix Frank [ff@mpexnet.de]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:06 PMit
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: FW: Recording problem

What is the exact error reported?

Is the browser complaining about the SSL certificate?

Does the web application generate an error?

Is there a generic network error, or is an HTTP error code returned?

On 10/05/2010 01:05 PM, Singireddy, Radhika wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am working on an https application. When we hit the url it displays a pop-up where
we need to enter the credentials to access the application.
> I have tried recording using jmeter(version 2.4). When I enter the credentials in the
pop-up during recording it is showing that the page cannot be displayed.
> I have worked earlier on few https applications but didn't encounter such problem. What
might be the possible cause?

of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message