jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Adolfo Luis Camberos <acambe...@pragmaconsultores.com>
Subject RE: Problems with HTTP Authorization Manager
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:55:09 GMT
My application don't use any certified. It´s inside an intranet. If I log to intranet using
my user domain, I can record the script and then, it works. But I need to use many users to
stress the application. Then I need to use the HTTP Authorization Manager, or something like
that...

________________________________________
De: Evandro Grezeli [grezeli.evandro@gmail.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010 11:22 a.m.
Para: JMeter Users List
Asunto: Re: Problems with HTTP Authorization Manager

does your application handshake with a specified certified? If so, did you
set it on the SSL Manager of JMeter?

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Adolfo Luis Camberos <
acamberos@pragmaconsultores.com> wrote:

> yes, in default way:
>          - cookie policy: compatibility
>          - Clear cookies each iteration: uncheked
>
> regards
> Adolfo
>
> ________________________________________
> De: Evandro Grezeli [grezeli.evandro@gmail.com]
> Enviado el: jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010 10:46 a.m.
> Para: JMeter Users List
> Asunto: Re: Problems with HTTP Authorization Manager
>
> Just for re-check, are you using the http cookie manager in your test plan?
>
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Adolfo Luis Camberos <
> acamberos@pragmaconsultores.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >       I have a problem with HTTP Authorization Manager... I´m going to
> use
> > JMeter to stress a web application  with NT integrated autentication.
> > I´m trying to log by HTTP Authorization Manager passing parameters (Base
> > URL, username,password, domain).
> >
> > At jmeter.log I can see:
> >  2010/10/20 10:45:04 DEBUG - jmeter.protocol.http.control.AuthManager:
> > Matched
> >
> > However, the next request response an 401 error:
> >  java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 401
> >
> > I found across wireshark, that HTTP Authorization Manager send local
> > credentials instead of  authmanager credentials.
> >
> > Any idea on how can I resolve this error?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Adolfo
> >
> > ________________________________
> > El contenido de este mail o cualquier adjunto en el, es confidencial y
> solo
> > pertenecen a la persona que figura como remitente. Si ha recibido este
> mail
> > por error, por favor notifique al administrador del sistema. Cualquier
> > opinion vertida o informacion publicada en el presente mail, pertenece a
> su
> > autor y no obliga en ninguna medida a la empresa. La empresa no se
> > responsabiliza en ningun modo, por el contenido de virus informaticos que
> > este mail pueda contener, ni se responsabiliza por daños causados por el
> > mismo.
> > __
> >
> > This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> intended
> > solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed.
> > If you have received this email in error please notify the system
> manager.
> > Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
> > those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
> company.
> > Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
> the
> > presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
> caused
> > by any virus transmitted by this email.
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Atenciosamente
> Regards
> Evandro Grezeli de B. Neves
>
> El contenido de este mail o cualquier adjunto en el, es confidencial y solo
> pertenecen a la persona que figura como remitente. Si ha recibido este mail
> por error, por favor notifique al administrador del sistema. Cualquier
> opinion vertida o informacion publicada en el presente mail, pertenece a su
> autor y no obliga en ninguna medida a la empresa. La empresa no se
> responsabiliza en ningun modo, por el contenido de virus informaticos que
> este mail pueda contener, ni se responsabiliza por daños causados por el
> mismo.
> __
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
> If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
> Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
> Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
> presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
> by any virus transmitted by this email.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>


--
Atenciosamente
Regards
Evandro Grezeli de B. Neves

El contenido de este mail o cualquier adjunto en el, es confidencial y solo pertenecen a la
persona que figura como remitente. Si ha recibido este mail por error, por favor notifique
al administrador del sistema. Cualquier opinion vertida o informacion publicada en el presente
mail, pertenece a su autor y no obliga en ninguna medida a la empresa. La empresa no se responsabiliza
en ningun modo, por el contenido de virus informaticos que este mail pueda contener, ni se
responsabiliza por daños causados por el mismo.
__

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message