jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Anupindi, Satish" <Satish_Anupindi...@cable.comcast.com>
Subject Question on XML comparison
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:24:24 GMT
Hi,
I am testing an application on 2 separate servers that responds with
XML. I added a XPath Extractor after both the SOAP\XML samplers, and I
stored the values from the extractor in variable (i.e. reference name).
I'd like to compare the 2 variables (they should be the same), and if
they are the same, pass the test. So, I added a Beansheel assertion to
do the comparison - but it does not seem to work - here's the Beanshell
statement:

${__BeanShell(FolderIDAlias191==FolderIDAlias20);}

The error I get is Assertion failure message:
org.apache.jorphan.util.JMeterException: Error invoking bsh method: eval
Parse error at line 1, column 49.  Encountered: ;

Any idea why?

Thanks,
Satish