jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: recording issues jmeter
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 15:42:32 GMT
Is the proxy running correctly?

Find out using netstat -tlnp (as root in Linux). Windows has netstat as
well, I cannot remember the correct options, though.

Port 8080 should be reported as open. Otherwise you have a problem.

Regards,
Felix

On 10/08/2010 05:39 PM, bharatraj viswamani wrote:

> I did set it as listed below. Opening the browser gives me a HTTPstatus code 400 error(bad
request with invalid hostname or page cannot be displayed)

>> Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:32:34 +0200
>> From: ff@mpexnet.de
>> To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: recording issues jmeter
>>

>> On 10/08/2010 05:25 PM, bharatraj viswamani wrote:
>>>
>>> IP address of the machine running jmeter - my local machine
>>> Ip address/DNS name of the webserver - taking any website like google.com
>>> proxy settings - no proxy settings are enabled for localhost. Is it possible
to record without using proxy server as tht may involve some ports to be opened