jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Recording problem
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 20:22:05 GMT
Hello,

I think you must remove the (auto-signed) certificat key SSL of your
target server in Firefox
Tools>Preferences>Advanced>Encryption tab>View Certificates
In new popup "Certificat manager", go to Servers tab.
Search your target server, and delete the ssl key.

Restart Firefox, and start a new https recording session with JMeter
(and accept a new Untrusted certificate with issue name "Jmeter")

Milamber