jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: FW: Recording problem
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:06:37 GMT
If you are still having certificate issues, you may need to resolve
those first.

Basically, for each domain that receives requests during recording, your
browser needs a security exception. That's because Jmeter presents its
own certificate to the browser while running the proxy.

Once you are certain that the certificates are not a problem, you will
need to find out where that error is coming from. I suspect that your
browser is telling you about a problem but will not elaborate further.

Watch your web server log during a working log-on (no Jmeter recording
being done) and during the error. Note whether some requests is missing
during the latter.

What browser are you using? Is it feasible to try a different one?

HTH,
Felix

On 10/05/2010 01:59 PM, Singireddy, Radhika wrote:
> When I hit the application url manually its displaying that "There is a problem with
this websites security certificate". Same is the case when I tried recording with Jmeter.
> But When I enter the credentials username and password in the popup it is directing to
a page "The page cannot be displayed". There is no network error or http error code displayed
as such.