jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: FW: Recording problem
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 11:36:02 GMT
What is the exact error reported?

Is the browser complaining about the SSL certificate?

Does the web application generate an error?

Is there a generic network error, or is an HTTP error code returned?

On 10/05/2010 01:05 PM, Singireddy, Radhika wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am working on an https application. When we hit the url it displays a pop-up where
we need to enter the credentials to access the application.
> I have tried recording using jmeter(version 2.4). When I enter the credentials in the
pop-up during recording it is showing that the page cannot be displayed.
> I have worked earlier on few https applications but didn't encounter such problem. What
might be the possible cause?