jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: Regular Expression Extractor cannot extract value
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 09:24:37 GMT
Hi,

be wary of Regex special characters like "?", which you will usually
want to escape. I'm not sure, but '&' may be actively hurting you in
this expression.

You may want to keep your expression as simple as possible, so long as
it still matches your search string unambiguously. E.g.

form id="xxxForm".*?p_auth=(.+?).amp;

Note that I worked around possible '&' awkwardness using . instead.

HTH,
Felix