jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Din, Waheed" <waheed....@logica.com>
Subject Running a script where a value increments automatically
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:18:31 GMT
I have created a basic plan where I access our website using a particular user who then makes
a payment from 1 person to another.

However what I would like to do is get that same user to create lots of payments (over 100)
but all these payments have to be of a different value, these could be £1, £2, £3, £4,
£5.....and so on.

I have looked at lots of forums and guides which suggest I use a Loop Controller, User Defined
Variables, CSV files etc...and so I'm totally baffled, I did create a User Parameters with
the following and inserted just under the CreatePayment request but it made no difference
at all.

Can someone please give me a description of what I should really be doing and how.

Many thanks in advance !

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer
comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken
Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen. /
Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

and inform the sender. Thank you.