jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Meinster, Chris" <chris.meins...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: Recording problem
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 11:44:33 GMT
Hi collegue,

Maybe this helps:

The first https transaction that you attempt in a jmeter script will pop
up a password box.  The program is asking for the password for the java
keystore.  The password is "changeit".
If you go into your jmeter.properties file, you will find a line that
tells jmeter that the java keystore password is "changeit".
Unfortunately, this line is commented out in the default
jmeter.properties file.  If you uncomment this line, then jmeter will
never pop up this password dialog again.
Hope this helps.

Found it somewhere on the web, not my own solution :-)

Van: Singireddy, Radhika [radhika.singireddy@capgemini.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 5 oktober 2010 13:05
Aan: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Onderwerp: FW: Recording problem

Hi All,

I am working on an https application. When we hit the url it displays a pop-up where we need
to enter the credentials to access the application.
I have tried recording using jmeter(version 2.4). When I enter the credentials in the pop-up
during recording it is showing that the page cannot be displayed.
I have worked earlier on few https applications but didn't encounter such problem. What might
be the possible cause?

Thanks
Radhika

</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This message
contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini
Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or
use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>