jmeter-user mailing list archives

From samurai241185 <abhi.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurreny test via jmeter..is it possible or not
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 03:23:41 GMT

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the reply.
Environment was same while my team conducted this test.But what we exactly
did-
lets say there are 4 webpages and all contains some navigation button to
move to the next page.
We at the same time clicked at first button at the same time.And as response
time would be different for different users so after moving to second page ,
we waited till all 10 team members reach to the second page.Now we clicked
at the button at the second page button at the same time and  page gets
broken.

Now what is my feel -this seems a kinda stress or load testing for a
particular button rather say it concurrency testing .
But there is another point , if we take 100 users/sec in jmeter so can we
assume , a particular button would be getting hit more than 10 times per
second?
Please make me correct if i am wrong .

Thanks
samurai