jmeter-user mailing list archives

From samurai241185 <abhi.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurreny test via jmeter..is it possible or not
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 14:03:59 GMT

Hi Deepak,

I meant to say that when we replay performance test after recording,
listener (view results in table or tree)shows thread completion one by one.
It means steps recorded in script , are not running at the same time .So
does it mean that jmeter can not perform concurrency test ?
Also i want to share a problem - i checked my project application with 20
users per second and jmeter did not give any error but when whole team
performed(about 10 person team) same actions at same time (concurrency
test), some links broken down . It also made me think Jmeter is not
performing concurrency test.

Please let me know if even now you need more information .

Thanks
Samurai