jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brian Devaney <bdeva...@docfinity.com>
Subject Re: Missing data in HTTP Request node
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 20:43:57 GMT
I did not find any errors indicating what was going on.  The main thing
is that it is working correctly for 200 or less user threads.  Some
parameters are constant, some are defined from variables, but all appear
properly when it works and all of them are missing when it fails.

I realize the the Tree View uses a lot of memory.  It gets disabled when
the script is run for a load test.  It is mainly used for diagnostics to
make sure the script is working correctly.

On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 13:27 -0700, Deepak Shetty wrote:
> a. Did you check for errors in jmeter.log?
> b. The post parameters you have are they statically defined (or are you
> extracting them from somewhere which is failing).
>
> Also Running large tests with View Results Tree turned on isnt a good idea ,
> youll run out of memory.
>
> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Brian Devaney <bdevaney@docfinity.com>wrote:
>
> > I am running into a problem with the HTTP request node.  I have a script
> > that I can run with up to 200 users and it works fine.  When I start
> > adding the number of user threads over 200, start to see errors in the
> > Aggregate Report and Tree View.  When I take a closer look at the nodes
> > in the Tree View that have the error, the HTTP Request node that errored
> > is missing its POST data parameters.  Other nodes in the tree view will
> > list the parameters in the Request tab, but the nodes with errors will
> > not show any POST parameter data at all.
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
> >
> > Brian

Brian Devaney
DocFinity® by Optical Image Technology, Inc.
100 Oakwood Avenue, State College,  PA  16803
ph: 814.238.0006 ext. 274
fax: 814.238.0011
mailto:bdevaney@DocFinity.com
http://www.docfinity.com/

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain proprietary information, some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this email.