jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brian Devaney <bdeva...@docfinity.com>
Subject Missing data in HTTP Request node
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 20:09:36 GMT
I am running into a problem with the HTTP request node.  I have a script
that I can run with up to 200 users and it works fine.  When I start
adding the number of user threads over 200, start to see errors in the
Aggregate Report and Tree View.  When I take a closer look at the nodes
in the Tree View that have the error, the HTTP Request node that errored
is missing its POST data parameters.  Other nodes in the tree view will
list the parameters in the Request tab, but the nodes with errors will
not show any POST parameter data at all.

Thanks for your help.

Brian