jmeter-user mailing list archives

From black gaff <joseph.kill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to mask/encrypt values sent as an HTTP request parameter
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 19:11:07 GMT

It would seem I'm not making myself clear enough.

I realize it's possible for someone who is super determined to get the
password while Jmeter is running. Generally, the person who enters the
password in the first place is the same person running the script.

I've solved security issue #1 - no passwords stored in the script.
I need to solve security issue #2 - no passwords are stored in the Simple
Results Writer nor displayed in View Results Tree.