jmeter-user mailing list archives

From black gaff <joseph.kill...@gmail.com>
Subject How to mask/encrypt values sent as an HTTP request parameter
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 18:15:42 GMT

In short, does anyone know of a workaround to mask/encrypt values sent as an
HTTP request parameter?

My company has a rule that user name/passwords cannot be stored in scripts.

In my JMeter scripts, I've gotten around this by passing the user
name/password through the command line and storing them as properties to be
retrieved later.

The user name and password are passed in an HTTP Request as parameters. This
causes the actual user name/password to be written to the Simple Results
file and be displayed in the View Results Tree > Request tab.