jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Yagmur <fcanlid...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending different parameter depending on the request on the authentication performance testing with JMeter
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 15:17:45 GMT

Hi,

I am new to JMeter and I am trying to do some performance test on the
authentication part of our IAM project.

We have authentication mean that first user submit username&password, and
then he is asked to submit a token value (each 24 token values-containing 6
characters). After submitting the requested token value (that changes at
each request randomly) , the user can authenticate to the system.

I recorded a test authentication with password + token authentication mean.
Then I am using this recorded test plan for many authentication requests at
a time. But since the Identity Prvider asks different token value each time,
my recorded test plan fails since it only sends the token value that is
asked when I was recording.

How can I send a token value in Jemeter testing depending on the requested
token code each time?

Thanks in advance.

Yagmur