jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Derry, Stanton" <stan_de...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: Problem with If Controller - Evaluate for all Children
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:40:29 GMT
The two passes, from InTheBeginning to AtTheEnd, should have produced
the same set of samplers and  errors.  In the first pass the  flow fails
at TTO-0090-ttoentry/SSO.... and all samplers after that in the scope of
LastSampleOk are not executed.  In the second pass,  a failure  occurs
at TTO-0100-/secure... and NOT  AT TTO-0090-ttoentry/SSO...., for
TTO-0100 to have  been executed JMeter should have executed 6 prior
samplers, TTO-0010..., TTO-0050,0060,0070,0080, and 0090.

Stan

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepak Shetty [mailto:shettyd@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 3:28 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Problem with If Controller - Evaluate for all Children

Hi
I dont see a problem with Last Sampler Ok, its terminating correctly
right ,
no sampler after the error is executed?

>The second pass should execute the  same set of samplers failing at the
same spot, however, it doesn't.
Not necessarily. Your test might be passing something incorrectly at the
next *pass* (Incidentally when you mean pass Im assuming you mean your
ThreadGroup is set for multiple iterations). Maybe you are trying to
create
something that already exists , Youll have to look at your test and see
what
each sampler is passing and why it fails. Sometimes looking at the
response
might tell you if the application returns a readable error message (or
if
you have access to the applications logs).
Another possibility is that your application is using cookies and the
second
pass is differing from the first pass due to this (since you have
signout ,
and im assuming it is working , it shouldnt be because of session). From
your attached screen I cant make out where /secure/create sampler is and
under what condition JMeter takes that path.
Otherwise you have to fallback to the same old compare browser with
Jmeter..

regards
deepak

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Derry, Stanton
<stan_derry@intuit.com>wrote:

> Sorry for the attachment....  The View Results Tree Listener screen
> snapshot is at

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0ByNiYXcp87RqMGIzYzI4M2MtMjdlMS00ZWY2LWE

1OTUtNTZiZTEwMDAyMWMy&hl=en&authkey=CKbCzP4J<https://docs.google.com/lea
f?id=0ByNiYXcp87RqMGIzYzI4M2MtMjdlMS00ZWY2LWE%0A1OTUtNTZiZTEwMDAyMWMy&hl
=en&authkey=CKbCzP4J>

> Stan

Samplers