jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Evi Battula <sri_s...@hotmail.com>
Subject JMeter Maven Plugin-Running jbdc sampler
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:14:36 GMT

Hi,

     I am trying to run jdbc sampler using jmeter maven plugin. It is working from jmeter
GUI when I add the ojdbc jar in under jmeter\lib\ext directory.
But showing error ('Error in thread 1', nothing else) when I ran it from command prompt using
jmeter maven plugin. I added dependency to ojdbc.jar as bellow.

Thanks in advance,
Evi.

<plugin>
<groupId>org.apache.jmeter</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-jmeter-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>jmeter-tests</id>
<phase>verify</phase>
<goals>
<goal>jmeter</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<reportDir>${project.build.directory}/jmeter-reports</reportDir>
<srcDir>${project.build.directory}/jmeter/testcases</srcDir>
<jmeterUserProperties>
</jmeterUserProperties>
</configuration>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<artifactId>${project.artifactId}</artifactId>
<groupId>our-jar</groupId>
<version>${version}</version>
<scope>system</scope>
<systemPath>${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${version}-jar-with-dependencies.jar</systemPath>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
<version>1.1.1</version>