jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nithya Prakash <nithyaprakas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use Monitor Result Listener
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 07:01:20 GMT
hey Sebb,

i got the url and also the username password.... i have tried in the browser
and it worked fine....login successful ...... but wen i try again its tellin
access denied... "Error Response Code 403 "....... are u able to figure it
out where the mistake is?? and once if we login  how to log out ??

regards
nithya